Friday, May 25, 2007

Stapler of the Week Archive- Neva Clog J-56

Neva Clog J-56-R brushed metal

Neva Clog is perhaps my favorite of all stapler companies and yet I know very little about it. Located in Bridgeport, CT, Neva Clog produced staplers geared toward very specific tasks. Their "J" line was geared toward the clerical side of the stapling public. But they also produced a whole line of more industrial staplers intended for use in factories, farms, warehouses, upholstery, and leather work. The Model J-56-R is perhaps the most interesting of the "J" line because it features a built-in stapler remover, that folds out not unlike the blade of a jackknife. I'm pretty sure the "R" stands for remover, but I can't be absolutely sure about that. We can look forward to many more Neva Clogs in future Stapler of the Week Posts...I guarantee it!


Excerpt from Stapler of the Week, May 25, 2007.

No comments: