Thursday, February 7, 2008

Stapler of the Week Archive- Neva Clog B-100

Neva-Clog B-100 chrome finish

Neva-Clog B-100 Box printed cardboard

Neva-Clog B-100 chrome finish, Made in Germany

I found a couple of examples of the B-100 stapling plier which I referenced in the Stapler of the Week on October 17, 2007. The top example is of US manufacture and the bottom made in Germany. This is a new area to explore. I also have an example of a desktop Neva-Clog manufactured in Germany which seems to be the earliest Neva-Clog in the collection.

Excerpt from the Stapler of the Week February 7, 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a B-100 and it has served me for 20 plus years. It defiantly an american version and it has no serial number but it calls for 1/4 or 3/8 staples. Also it has an E next to the info stamping. I was searching the web for info to see if there is a bigger model say like 9/16ths or 5/8ths. However its great to see my B-100 listed as such a high quality stapling pliers.

Dave
Holopaw, Fl.